The museum owns a collection of icons and a collection of codices.
Some of the most important exhibits are:
- St John the Theologian, around 1500. Portable icon of the Cretan School,
- The Last Judgement. Work of Emmanuel Skordiles. 17th century,
- Portable icon of the Cretan School,
- Manuscript on a parchment roll with the mass of St Basil, written on both sides. In fragments,
- The Tree of Jesse. Portable icon, 1853,
- The Story of Beauteaus Joseph. Portable icon, 1858,
- The Hospitality of Abraham. Portable icon, 1855,
- The Descent into Hades. Portable icon, 1855,
- Zoodochos Pege (Fountain of Life), 17th century icon. Possibly a work of the important painter
- priest Emmanuel Skordiles of Chania,
- Christ King of Glory,
- St John the Precursor and scenes of his life. A templum icon, 1846.
Info: tel 0030 .282163572 (Akrotiri Melecha, Chania)