The famous Rimondi fountain, located at the Platanos Square, which used to be the centre of the old Venetian town, was constructed by the town’s rector A. Rimondi in 1626.
It consists of four troughs in which the water flows through three tapping spouts in the form of lion heads. Three striated pillars are based on the troughs, crowned by chapiters of Corinthian style. Above them there is an entablature, in the middle zone of which, right above the pillars, four cantilevers in the form of spine leaves are arranged. In the same zone one can read the words LIBERALITATIS and FONTES.