The Nerantzes Mosque, which currently operates as a Music Academy, was the church of the Augustinians, dedicated to the Virgin Mary. In 1657 the Ottomans converted it into a mosque that was called Gazi Housein Mosque of Neratzes Mosque.
In 1890 a tall minaret with two platforms was built, with the famous stones from the village Alfas. The chapel was dedicated to the Virgin Mary, while its western part, which was dedicated to the Corpus Christi, was later transformed into a theological school. Its doorframes and its three domes are its most impressive characteristics.