Fountain Fontana Sagredo | Locations

Fountain Fontana Sagredo

  • MAP
  • LIKE

It was built by Giovanni Sagredo, the Duke of Crete, between 1602 and 1604, for the aristocrats who gathered in the Loggia. It was originally on the western side of the St. Titus’ Church, near the arsenal behind the Loggia.
During restoration work in the Loggia, the relief from the fountain – which was the only part preserved – was incorporated into the northern wall.