Its strict symmetry is obvious in the plans and the facades of the structure. It is composed of separate wings surrounding a central atrium. The building was constructed at the end of the 19th century to house the Ottoman Military Hospital. The first floor was completed in 1900. After the establishment of the Courts of Justice, the surrounding area was properly developed and covered with marble slabs. After being destroyed by a fire, the building was restored in 1936, when the third floor of the central wing was added. The building is protected by a preservation order issued in 1976.
- Accessible for people with special needs: YES